Selling your home may be the largest financial decision you make in your lifetime.
It is important that you understand the current real estate market in order to get the best price for your investment.
Throughout the current pandemic people are still selling and buying properties.
The Provincial Government and Alberta Real Estate Association have put in place health and safety measures which must be followed. There are lawful regulations to keep us all healthy and safe.
- COVID-19 Disclosure statements are completed
- Appointment only showing of properties and limited to two family-unit members at a time
- Public Open Houses are not allowed
- Precautions must be taken for social distancing, masks, and sanitizing.
- Masks are mandatory for all showings. Anyone with a medical mask exemption must receive advance clearance from sellers, who can decide whether they will still permit the appointment.
- When showing homes, any sellers’ instructions further limiting showings must be followed.
The current COVID-19 crisis has impacted many of our lives. The health and safety of you and your family is our Top Priority.
The Molzan Team is committed to providing our clients with professional services based on our experience, knowledge and skills.
Mandatory, province wide restrictions are in effect to protect the health system and slow the spread of COVID-19. Learn more on the Government of Alberta’s website.