There are Alberta Health social distancing guidelines that apply and safety protocols that must be followed. On June 12th, Stage 2 was implemented. It included permission to hold Open Houses in all properties.
If you plan to attend an open house please be prepared.
Stage 2: Conditional Open Houses (June 12)
- Open houses are permitted in all properties.
- Open house viewings should be limited to one family group in the property at a time. You will be asked to wait your turn.
- You will be asked for your contact information. Unless you request otherwise, this information will only be used, according to provincial legislation, if needed for COVID-19 contact tracing.
- Gloves or Disinfectant will be available in the entryway. Wearing a face mask is recommended.
- While inside the house, it is important to maintain a safe distance.
- Attending an Open House demonstrates that you understand and accept the risk, on your own behalf, of viewing houses during the coronavirus pandemic without any liability on the part of your REALTOR.
If you do not feel comfortable attending a public open house – don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We can arrange a private tour of all properties. We’re all in this together and are here to help.
Contact us if you have any questions or need real estate advice.
Take care & stay healthy!